Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Nut in a Nutshell | North Carolina Mom Blog

A Nut in a Nutshell | North Carolina Mom Blog

Link to A Nut in a Nutshell

Tailgating with Glazed Ham Sandwiches #KingsHawaiian (Win $500!)

Posted: 04 Sep 2012 05:53 AM PDT

mango-pineapple-glazed-hamI don’t really care about the NFL, but I love me some college ball! It has heart and it still has purity. It’s football for the love of the game. Go Big Ten! So when football season rolls around, I can’t help but get fired up again. I root for my daughter’s alma mater and [...]

Tailgating with Glazed Ham Sandwiches #KingsHawaiian (Win $500!) was written by Liz for A Nut in a Nutshell. Copyright ® 2009-2012 and licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License All rights reserved.


Happy International Bacon Day + Smithfield Bacon Giveaway

Posted: 04 Sep 2012 04:26 AM PDT

I Love Bacon -thumbomg, I love bacon! Nothing smells better and nothing tastes better. And today, September 4th, is International Bacon Day! Eat all the bacon! That’s what I’ve been doing all weekend. I can not resist it! It’s absolutely delicious on its own, but it goes with everything else too. And makes it all better! This weekend, [...]

Happy International Bacon Day + Smithfield Bacon Giveaway was written by Liz for A Nut in a Nutshell. Copyright ® 2009-2012 and licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment