Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Nut in a Nutshell | North Carolina Mom Blog

A Nut in a Nutshell | North Carolina Mom Blog

Link to A Nut in a Nutshell

What’s Your Flavor? I Know You’ve Got One! #Silk4All

Posted: 06 Sep 2012 07:57 AM PDT

Silk-LogoIt’s because my daughter is not the best hostess that I tried Silk milk for the first time.  I went to visit her and she only had the breakfast cereal she liked and the type of milk she liked – Silk milk. So what was I supposed to do? Starve? I had to try it, [...]

What’s Your Flavor? I Know You’ve Got One! #Silk4All was written by Liz for A Nut in a Nutshell. Copyright ® 2009-2012 and licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License All rights reserved.


KRAFT HOMESTYLE Macaroni & Cheese Microwaveable Bowls + Giveaway

Posted: 06 Sep 2012 07:55 AM PDT

KRAFT-Homestyle-microwave-bowlsQuite some time ago, I tried KRAFT HOMESTYLE Macaroni & Cheese and I raved about how good it was. And I still think it’s that good. But I’ll be frank. I don’t always want to spend the 20 minutes it takes to cook it on the stove top. Introducing the new KRAFT HOMESTYLE Macaroni & Cheese [...]

KRAFT HOMESTYLE Macaroni & Cheese Microwaveable Bowls + Giveaway was written by Liz for A Nut in a Nutshell. Copyright ® 2009-2012 and licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment