Friday, November 22, 2013

A Nut in a Nutshell | Lifestyle & Home | Food | Travel | Tech | NC Mom Blog

A Nut in a Nutshell | Lifestyle & Home | Food | Travel | Tech | NC Mom Blog


One Step at A Time For The Future #GenworthUSA

Posted: 21 Nov 2013 03:11 PM PST

retirement age coupleI am so excited about my retirement plans, because I just confirmed how much Social Security I’ll be collecting when I “retire.” Zero. Zip. Nada. Zilch. Abso-lutely nothing. Can you believe that?  It’s because I got married so young, had kids shortly after and never took a job again. I simply haven’t worked enough qualifying hours […]

One Step at A Time For The Future #GenworthUSA was written by Liz and appeared first on A Nut in a Nutshell. Copyright ® 2009-2013 and licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment